Hand Painted Kitchen Cupboards Portstewart
G&E interior painting Specialises in hand painted kitchen cupboards we can Transform your kitchen cupboards into a focal point that will impress your guests and make you fall in love with your kitchen all over again. Let G&E interior painting bring your vision to life. Experience the difference of working with professionals who are passionate about their work. From plastic foil cupboards or pine ,mahognay,oak we can transfrom your kitchen into a beautiful master peace to enjoy with family and friends for years to come .
with hundreds os stunning colors to chose from we can help help you chose the perfict color to suite your kitchen and style with our free color consultation Our dedicated team delivers premium projects for customers across Portstewart, Coleraine, Portrush, Bushmills, Ballycastle, Limavady, Ballymoney, Derry and surrounding areas tranforming kitchens from old and outdated to a new modern look and style We value your time and strive to complete projects within the agreed-upon timeframe. Our team works diligently, employing efficient painting techniques to minimize disruptions to your daily routine. We aim to deliver exceptional results without compromising on speed or quality. ,
Whats trending 2023
Grays , Blues, are Greens are very common colors in 2023 in the Farow and Ball colors One of the most compelling aspects of hand-painted kitchen cupboards is the personal touch they bring to a space. unlike factory-made each hand-painted cupboard is a unique work of art. Whether you opt for a classic white finish, a bold and vibrant ,colour or a subtle pastel hue, the choices are endless
G&E Interior Painting, your trusted partner for transforming your kitchen cupboards into stylish and refreshed spaces. With our professional painting services, well help you achieve a stunning and personalized look that willbreathe new life into your kitchen. At G&E Interior Painting, we understand that your kitchen is the heart of your home. It’s where you gather with family and friends, create delicious meals, and make lasting memories. That’s why we believe that your kitchen cupboards deserve a makeover that reflects your unique style and enhances the overall aesthetic of your space. Our team of skilled and experienced painters specializes in kitchen cupboard painting. Whether your cupboards are made of wood, laminate, or other materials, we have the expertise to deliver exceptional results. We use high-quality paints, finishes, and techniques to ensure a flawless and long-lasting finish that will withstand the test of time.
- The Anchor at 86 The Promenade is an entertainment complex including Anchor Bar, Anchor Bistro and Anchorage Inn, see Sleep.
- 1 Portstewart Golf Club, 117 Strand Rd BT55 7PG, ☏ +44 28 7083 2015. This club has three scenic 18-hole courses, with a stiff Atlantic breeze bending your ball to vanish in the sand hills. The championship course is The Strand, 7118 yards, par 72 – major tournaments are regularly played here, such as the Irish Open. The Riverside is 5725 yards, par 68, and the Old Course is 4822 yards, par 64. (updated Mar 2021 | edit)
- The Ulster Way circles the province. Locally the best section is the waymarked trail east along the coast to Portrush, Bushmills and Giant’s Causeway; you could walk one way and ride the bus back. To the west you have to trudge for some miles along ratty roads before you regain the trail at Castlerock.
- Northwest 200 is a motorbike race held in May on a triangular on-road circuit between Coleraine, Portrush and Portstewart. The next is probably 5-11 May 2024, tbc.
- Red Sails Festival is next held 23-29 July 2023.
- The Promenade is the main eating strip, with several fast food places.
- Roughans Gelato, 67A Promenade BT55 7AF, ☏ +44 28 7083 2723. Daily 08:00-17:00. Popular ice-cream shop continues, though the cafe has closed. (updated Mar 2021 | edit)
- Morelli’s, 53 Promenade BT55 7AF, ☏ +44 28 7083 2150. Daily 09:00-21:00. A Portstewart institution, this ice-cream shop and cafe also does sandwiches, panini, pizza and trad Ulster breakfasts. (updated Mar 2021 | edit)
- Villa (formerly Shenanigan’s), 78 The Promenade BT55 7AF, ☏ +44 28 7083 6538. Daily 12:00-01:30. Bar and restaurant, family-friendly, gets good reviews. (updated Mar 2021 | edit)
- Amici Restaurant, Portmore Rd BT55 7DA, ☏ +44 28 7083 4444. M-Th 12:00-14:30, 17:00-20:30 F Sa 12:00-14:30, 17:00-22:30, Su 12:00-20:30. Popular Italian restaurant with sea views. (updated Feb 2021 | edit)
- Native Seafood and Scran is a cafe by the Anchor complex, open daily 09:00-20:00.
- Harry’s Shack is a popular seafood restaurant by the Strand car park, open daily 10:00-23:00.